Snips-NLU is a program to convert transcribed spoken sentences into intents and then publishes a MQTT topic based on the intent name. This is necessary to be able to react according to the spoken commands with the intent handler.
- Fast translation from text to intents
- Also, mostly understands wrong transcribed Text from DeepSpeech
- Many languages are supported
- It translates written numbers into real numbers
- Can not be installed via the rhasspy gui for profile config. We solved this problem with an own installation script which installs Snips-NLU in a virtual environment
Snips-NLU is an excellent intent recognition system. It works good, we had no problem with it except with the difficult installation in a virtual environment.